PULSUS brings in a new spin on conferences by presenting the latest scientific improvements in your field. Listen to motivating keynotes from thought leaders, or rub elbows with pioneers across the globe. New Orleans is all set for an amazing event as PULSUS proudly presents the “World Congress on Advances in Analytical and Bioanalytical Techniques” slated on July 02-03, 2018 at New Orleans, USA.
PULSUS cordially welcome researchers, academicians, students and business professionals in the field of Analytical and Bioanalytical from around the world to participate in the upcoming Analytical Techniques 2018. The meeting for this year will revolve around the theme “Evincing the extant stratagem in Analytical & Bioanalytical Techniques” thus relaying the most cutting edge findings in the field of Analytical and Bioanalytical Research. The two day meeting is going to be an event to look forward to for its enlightening symposiums & workshops from established experts of the field, exceptional keynote sessions directed by the best in the business. It also proves to be a brilliant open door for the representatives from Universities and Institutes to cooperate with the world class researchers and an outstanding opportunity for businesses keen at expanding their global market reach. Interested individuals can confirm their participation by registering for the conference along with their colleagues. Register soon and avail exciting early bird discounts.
Analytical Techniques 2018 supply the research works of Analytical chemistry expertise from various scientific backgrounds and the same can be discern by young researchers and students. Analytical Chemistry Conferences mainly focus to disseminate knowledge in Analytical & Bio analytical chemistry, chromatography, separation techniques, mass spectrometry, and spectroscopy. Both Pharmaceutical and Life science in course of research work and therefore Analytical Techniques 2018 would be an excellent venue to allocate and develop knowledge on key Analytical chemistry tools. Chemistry Conferences focuses on all aspects concerned with the substances of which matter is composed, the investigation of their properties and reactions, and the use of such reactions to form new substances. We help you to connect the dots that matter to you. The world appears increasingly complex and to seize the opportunities ahead we need to be better at looking at the world from a wider array of perspectives’.
- Drug analyst
- Food analyst
- Research faculty
- Academic Scientists
- Diagnostic laboratory professionals
- Business Entrepreneurs
- Industry professionals
- Presidents & Vice Presidents
- Brand Manufacturers/ Marketers of Consumer Products
- Marketing, Advertising and Promotion Agency Executives
Who should attend?
- Research Heads from Research Centers
- Analytical experts in Pharmaceutical and Life science
- Leads from Pharma and Chemical Industries
- Industrial expertise working with various novel solid and liquid columns
- Marketing teams of Industries with novel products to show case at the conference
- Directors and Professors from Universities and Institutions
- Post-doctoral and PhD students working on analytical method development
- Theoretical scientists working on deriving analytical hypotheses
- Analytical academic scientists’ researchers and research scholars
- Relevant Graduate and Post graduate students
- Knowledge and Networking at its 100+ International Conferences
Why to attend?
- 10+ Keynote Speaker Session
- 50+ speaker faculty over 2 full days sharing Evidence Based chemists practice
- 5+ Workshops
- 13 Interactive sessions
- Mixture of Health care units and Academia Delegates